This is a recipe that has a lot of versatility based on your taste. You can go with an Asian flavor by adding soy and other Asian readymade sauces. My son loves it with a hot chipolata pepper and adobo flavor. You could also go more traditional with just garlic and fresh herbs from your garden. Twist it up and tell us which one you enjoyed the most.
Serve over brown rice to have a fresh nutty flavor
Ingredients - Serves 4
1 1/2 lb ground chicken, could also use beef, turkey or pork.
1 red pepper thinly sliced
1 1/2 lbs fresh green beans cut into inch size pieces
1 medium onion
3 cloves garlic
Salt and pepper
- Over medium heat sauté sliced onion and crushed garlic
- Add in ground chicken (or other desired meat or poultry) and cook through
- Add in pepper and green beans and desired flavoring and or fresh herbs
- Add more olive oil if using chicken
- Cook until green beans are bright in color and still have a nice snap.
Serve over brown rice.